HomeWomen and Girls ProgramsUS DOT's Women and Girls in Transportation Initiative (WITI) - Application Information
US DOT's Women and Girls in Transportation Initiative (WITI) - Application Information
Applicants will be selected based on a four part process:
- GPA – 2.8 or higher to qualify (transcript to be included as part of application packet)
- Letter of interest from the student
- 3rd Party Evaluation (on the application, to be completed by a professor)
- Where possible interns successfully completing the program will receive academic credit.
- If academic credit is not available, a stipend of $1,000 will be offered on a needs-only basis.
- Interns are expected to work a minimum of 5 hours per week
Click here to download the application:[PDF]
Before you apply, please see the guidance below for Frequently Asked Questions, including information for international students.
Click here to download the Program Guidance:[PDF]